Many first-time home buyers wonder how they will know when they have found the right house. Here are 3 preliminary things you should know about finding the right house:
First, a good real estate agent will never talk you into buying a house.
Second, you will instinctively know it.
Third, you will want to sleep on it. Don't.
10 Ways to Know You Have Found the Right House:
- You Want to Go Inside the House
- The House Embraces You the Moment You Enter
- You Don't Feel Funny in the Bathroom
- You Are Possessive About the House
- You Begin to Envision Furniture Arrangement
- You Can See Yourself Painting a Wall Your Favorite Color
- The House Fits Your Basic Needs
- You Want to Stop Looking at Other Homes
- You Can't Wait to Brag About This House to Your Friends
- Every Thought in Your Mind Tells You to Buy That House